Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

We will see how many sneak peeks I can get up here tonight! My husband is out of town for the week, which leaves my evenings extremely free (unfortunately) especially when I don't have a show that I "must see". Those are Sundays, Thursdays, and I try to catch one Wednesday, but can live without it! :)

Here are a few of a fun boy session last week. Mr. D turned one, so the session was for him, and also was to get all the boys together. That was a difficult feat, but I loved every minute of it! With only having my two girls, seeing the boys interact, playing with sticks, chasing squirrels, playing in the dirt (like within minutes of being at the park, and their mom saying "try not to get dirty!"), having a sibling quarrel...I loved it! It brought back many memories of growing up with my SIX brothers, and running along side with them...until I became "too cool" to play with sticks or dirt. Although, a game of backyard football, I was always up for...even through high school...then they became way better than me, and it wasn't as fun! Poor loser, I know.


Mr. D...the big one year old! Don't you love his hair color?


Chasing after the squirrel...


The little cookie cutter boys...
This one cracks me up. Mr. S on the end looks as though he is trying to be the dad of the boys and make sure that Mr. D is doing what he should be...too cute! :)


Love how the littlest one is lagging behind and checking out to see if we were coming...


If you are wondering their ages...4, 3, 2, 1 (all about 13 months apart, and Mom is expecting another little bundle!) How fun will they all have growing up so close in age with each other...I would love to watch their Christmas morning this year! What great kids!



Well, to end things for now...who knows what will get done tonight (I am still hearing my little one talking in her bed, which means a trip up to see what is going on!) Remembering my little Thomas Richard...one year ago today...birthed and held my little boy after he had gone to be with our Maker. Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't miss him, and that my mind doesn't wander off and think of him. God has been good, and blessed me with another little life inside of me that wouldn't be here, if my baby Thomas was...so I have to be thankful, and rejoice in knowing that I will see him again. The weather today couldn't have been better, and the girls and I had a great time with each other. Such sweethearts (that can also make me crazy!!!) that love me completely with all of my imperfections...and there are many.

Back to work. Hope you are having a great week, and if you are in the NWO area, enjoy the beautiful days to come. More sessions this week...if you are hoping to squeeze one in, the time is running short, so shoot me an email or give me a call. November 22nd is my last day (excluding newborns).

**Update...just heard from my hubby and he has cell service in his lodge...and hopefully internet access. The last time he went there was no cell or internet and we talked very minimally through a pay phone. So that is a TOTAL bonus to help get through the week! :)

**Update Number 2...Tom has internet service also!!! Yippie! This will cut down on his lengthy hours of catch up with emails when he returns, and allow the girls to send him fun notes and love you's whenever they want! The past two things have made my evening! :)

4 comments:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Prayers and hugs for you Tara! I can't wait to set eyes on your new little one coming soon :)

What darling little boys you have captured here.

T. Armstrong said...

Thanks Tara! :) Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Anonymous said...

Tara~ I was thinking about you today :) You are a great mom! And can't wait for the new little bundle. Oh and ps...you have 6 brothers.
Talk to you later
L

T. Armstrong said...

Oh yes...I DO have SIX brothers...pregnancy has made my brain cells disappear!!! LOL!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!
Thanks for your thoughts lady!