Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some more Sneak Peeks...

...from the past couple weeks' sessions. I am starting to feel like my head is all the way above water now with only a few sessions left to edit! Thanks for all of the patience many of you have had! And, for those that waited for sneak peeks, thank you also...I just felt it was more important to keep on editing than to stop and post peeks... Have a great Sunday!


Mr. P...18 months old...and full of expressions...


love this one in this finish with his little man hat...

...and yesterday while editing, I kept telling my husband he had to come look at this picture...I am so in love with it...expression, hat and how he is ready to hop off the bench!


These little ones were posted, but wanted to throw a few more for "A" up here, especially since she is awaiting the arrival of her CD in the mail...should be there tomorrow! ;)








Last, the family mini-session. This session worked out great, the kids were wonderful and we were able to get all of it in before the rain came...always a bonus! This is my good friend M's family...beautiful children...and gorgeous mom and dad! Thanks M for your patience!




This one is my favorite!!!! :)


Off to go finish decorating for Christmas (I know, I haven't posted pictures of my belly or pictures of my kiddos from Halloween...those just might come when things are completely slowed down!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

FAAAAAABULOUS photos!!!!!