Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've Been Asked...

...and I have a hard time saying no! ;) As many of you know, I am due to have the next little Armstrong January 7th. And, you also know that I have made a cut off date and am taking maternity leave...but there have been a couple of inquiries about newborn sessions. If you currently have a newborn, or are going to be having one while I am on "leave" please don't hesitate to call/email me to schedule a session. Newborns are easy to "chase"!!! :) If it is before I deliver, I can make a trip to your home. If you are due anywhere in January/early February and are hoping for a session, again, please email or call and we will set something up. Being that I will have a c-section and my own little babe, any newborn sessions in Jan./Feb. will be done at my home. This way I can put my sweet husband to work with set up of the backdrops and I will also be there if my newest little one will need me. So there you have it! I am a total sucker for newbies!

Just to add a note regarding newbie sessions (all on the website q&a page), please try to schedule them BEFORE your little bundle arrives within 2 weeks of your due date. For example, if you are due January 7th (that is when we will meet my little dancer or soccer player that is movin' and groovin' right now), pick a date between the 7th and 21st. We can always reschedule if you are way over due or way early! :) Also, just so you know what to expect out of newbie sessions. Sleepy and a full tummy is good! Closed eyes are beautiful, and usually they are more content being "positioned" when they are sleeping. Don't expect big blue eyes staring right at the camera...it won't happen...and newborn eyes don't focus so well. Also, don't expect any smiles...unless we catch one during a little dream! One other comment...the best thing to photograph them in is their skin! (and a diaper if needed!) One cute outfit is great, but the majority will be in their own little birthday suit!

I am SO excited to have a newbie session with my little one. Bought a black t-shirt for my hubby last night during our shopping for the photo shoot. Now, I just have to teach Beans how to take a few shots with my camera to get Tom, our newbie and myself in a shot! ;) Just kidding...but can't wait for T to catch some of us together!

I have really kicked some "booty" as my girls say, on a fun session tonight...almost finished! :) Good night for now!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Jan 7th is when Owen was born!

T. Armstrong said...

Awww...yea, Jessica! I never realized that! Hopefully this baby is as sweet as your little one seems...I have stressed about the date being so close to Christmas...but I will take a baby when God gives me one! :)

Will be praying for your family! Thanks for stopping by!