Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Post #3...

And then headed to bed! Set the record...three in one night (although blogger counts this one as a new day...I am still operating on "yesterday" time!)

This session is from Saturday, and again were repeat clients! I love repeat clients! I feel like I get to know them even more, get to see them grow and have more fun the second time around. These two little boys (lots of boys lately!) are a ton of fun! The oldest, Mr. D is 4 and Mr. P is 1! :) Mr. D is as cute as can be, full of boy energy, and did a fabulous job waiting and walking around the pond to get back to the play area! Mr. P, sweet as can be, beautiful brown eyes, his cute little man clothes...all put a smile on my face. We got a few shots with mom A also...sorry those aren't making the sneak peek tonight...but I am excited to share some of those also! :)

"A" picked the location...Oak Openings. I haven't been there in YEARS!!!! It is a little bit of a drive, but completely worth it...absolutely stunning all around. I could have walked around forever just looking at the surrounding beauty...but my *little* feet and legs would have been aching especially since I had a session that afternoon also!

Great weekend, and stay tuned...two more sessions to share...hopefully tomorrow evening! :)


Love the love...and sweet smiles...


Super cuties...


Beautiful brown eyes...


water, bridges, colorful trees...and best of all the sweet little ones...


...and the sweet blue eyes.


P.S. "A" did a great job dressing these little guys...fun layers, great colors, hats, cute shoes (Robeez...have seen them on about 5 little boys in the past 2 weeks in my sessions...never knew of them...can't wait to get a pair for our next little bundle!!)

Goodnight!

No comments: