Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekend Sessions

Saturday...
I love this little man! Mr. Q turned one a couple of weeks ago. He is the son of a good friend, and he has the best personality ever...tons of smiles, laughs, giggles and lots of moving! It was a little gloomy and a tad chilly the afternoon of this session, but so far they are turning out great!

I love this blue bridge...


smiles...

cute faces...


giggles...


...and flat out adorable! I could eat his cuteness!


Sunday...
Turned out to be a beautiful day. Warmer, but a little windy...but that made for some cool shots! Here is the beautiful "B" family, who are great friends. You have seen Miss A on here before...she is getting so big, and will be a big sister in the beginning of January! :)


Her pigtails crack me up...love them!


Baby "B"


I love the next two...we kept asking A to kiss the baby, or touch the baby...

...she found the baby! Too sweet.


The picture this session was done for...


So, that is the weekend. Still have plenty of proofing to do, and I need to do it quick! :) Two family sessions tomorrow (supposed to be warmer and sunny!!!!), two on Saturday and one on Sunday...so, there will be plenty to look at for the next week!

And, for those of you wondering how I am doing, but mainly how much longer I have to go...10 weeks from today is my scheduled c-section...so the count down is on. I always feel like the pregnancy flies once I hit that mark. I am feeling great, looking large, and getting more and more excited every day to meet the little one inside. I am hoping to have my husband take a turn as photographer within the next couple of weeks to get a few shots of my belly with my girls. If I like them, I will post them! ;) I am getting the urge to "nest" a bit, but haven't had a whole lot of time to do so. I want to clean closets, organize rooms, drawers, and get all of our neutral clothing ready to go...rambling...if you kept reading, your the best! :)

Have a good day!

No comments: