Monday, November 24, 2008

Miss A...

Oh how I love this little lady! I can't believe she will be two already!!!! She makes me work for smiles, but I love all of her little expressions. Here are a few from Saturday morning...



Here she is sitting on the kitchen table..."A", you will have to let me know if she hops up there again...I think I set you up for some trouble!
Their table worked well...good light, cool reflection and it has a center piece that spins (I am sure there is a technical word for it, and I sat here a few minutes trying to think of what it would be, but I gave up!), and Miss A loved it! I was able to spin her in a few circles, and get her giggling!


One of those soulful looks that are so precious...


Still on the table...see the cool reflection (oh, and I LOVE this expression...lady, what are you doing?) :)


Bean went with me to this session. Miss A's older brother N, and my Bean are the same age, and we get together here and there to play. Bean kept N busy, and she loved going with me. The only down part, Miss A wanted to be with the big kids. This was taken in N's room with her just watching the two big kids having a dance party! :)


The next few were taken using my traveling backdrop...
Love how this one turned out with the cute piggies...

And, I had a hard time picking which expression in this pose I liked the best to post...so I put them all on...

Full on smile...


Smile so big, her eyes disappear...(I guess this is the signature smile in most pictures...love it!)


Innocent look with a little half smile...


Sweet, sweet, sweet! :) Cute story...if you want to stay and read, regarding Saturday's session. As I just said, Bean went with me to the session. "A" told me when we got there that N had been looking forward to Bean coming. That morning, he made sure he was all dressed, and shaved using his "shaving kit" and had to put on his cologne. "A" asked N why he was getting all ready, "Cause that's what girls like!" Watch out world for little Mr. Casanova!

Hope everyone has a great week. We are busy here this coming week with all sorts of fun - old high school friend gatherings, Thanksgiving Day events, a friend's wedding, and then to end the weekend just right, a session with a little 6 week old baby! :)

No comments: