Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miss KJ

Okay, it has taken me awhile to get to my little niece's session due to the busyness of the past month and a half! But, I am in the midst of them, and falling in love with too many of them! They battled the thorns and prickers and climbed through tall grassy patches, and my brother did it with little complaining! He truly was a trooper and was up for anything that I suggested. So here are a few...well a bit more than a few! ;)

Miss A will be coming next! All I have to say about that cutie pie is that she is a total ham! I had a blast chasing her around yesterday morning...

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Dad! 55 today...I don't think he will care that I share his age, but I do think that my mom will, since you will all know about how old she is too! ;) Dinner at my parents tonight to celebrate...so off to make some chocolate chip cookies! :)










No comments: