Saturday, November 8, 2008

Miss K...

Is ONE! I was going to write about how special Miss K is to me, but the words aren't coming out how I need them too. This is my third try at composing this entry, and I have to say that I will have to write more about this special little girl that was born on Halloween last year, just three days before we lost Thomas, on another day. Just know that she brought me peace and hope during a very sad time in my life, and by no means was the timing of her birth and Thomas' death a coincidence. God had His hand in it all...because His timing is perfect.

Here is a peak at her now...

One of my favorite faces she makes...



And yet another favorite expression, laughing very hard and making that funny humming sound (you know what I mean if you have met her!)...if you look closely at her smile, you can see one of her "fangs"...her little eye teeth made their presence known before her two front teeth, so she looks like she has little fangs...I LOVE THEM!!!!!


More to come of this little lady, but I think I will head to bed before 2:00 tonight...it was a killer today...hoping that my girls sleep until 10:00 (those of you who know them should be laughing at me right now!) Tom comes home tomorrow, after a long but successful work week in Texas.

Had a great girls pajama party tonight...will have to post those pictures sometime when I am caught up! Stay tuned for more of Miss K, Baby J and a beautiful family session from today!

Goodnight!

No comments: