Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Anniversary...

Yep, today is it. 8 years ago, I married the love of my life. At this time 8 years ago, I was finishing up the last touches and sneaking peaks of people walking into the church. It also was the day of OSU and UM game...we had some upset guests that we would dare schedule our wedding 1. that day and 2. that we would pick a time that would interfere with the VERY end of the game. I blame my husband for the first and my mother for the latter. Neither were my doing! ;) (UM won that day...and that was a good thing!!!)

Tom and I went out last night to celebrate our 8 fabulous years. We drove by our old house, where he had proposed, and then went on to dinner and shopping. He just left a half hour ago for NY (yup, another trip) and won't be home until tomorrow. It was nice celebrating a little early.

To my Love, I know you will probably check this tonight from your hotel room. Know that I love you completely and my life would be incomplete without you and the love that you have shown and given me over the past 8 years. God has blessed our marriage richly, and I look forward to the years ahead of us...I will always be "still in love." Love you!

And if you read through this post, thanks for sharing in a part of our lives...even all of you silent readers out there! :)

No comments: