Monday, November 3, 2008

Post #2...

Another session from last week...The "S" family. Mr. B is one!!!! I did his nine month session, and he has changed so much in the past three months! He has some cute hair growing in...little teeth, and lots of smiles! One year old's aren't supposed to be this easy to photograph, but this little guy was happy, smiley and loved the sound of my camera! I have to give a HUGE THANKS to D and J for helping me find my cell phone that fell out of my pocket. It had fallen out while I was laying on the ground. It happened near the beginning of the session, but I didn't realize it until almost the very end when I went to check the time. We retraced steps, and they continued to call it until we found it. I so tried to act like it wasn't a big deal, but I think by that point I had broken out into a full body sweat!!!! Thanks to you both, I have my phone, my sanity and means of communication! Alright...on to sneak peeks!


The spot where I lost my phone...
he is so sweet...



...he loved the leaves (and all the doggies)...


...sweet smile...





I know I post a lot of "smooching" pictures...but I can't help but fall in love with them knowing the love that parents have for their little ones...ahhhh.

1 comment:

Diana said...

OMG Tara! I *HEART* all of the proofs so far. The pic with B holding a leaf is TO DIE FOR!!!! You are the best. I hope you're feeling well - and we can't wait to see the rest of the proofs!