Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some favorites today...

...that totally popped out at me! I LOVE Miss N's little hat! Totally adorable, and I totally thought it was hand made...it is from Old Navy! Super Duper Trooper Cute! So here are a few more that I love...

...love this expression...




...I swear she is thinking, "This lady is still taking pictures!"...

...and then we have this. I seriously debated on whether to post this one or not, but I kept laughing every time I came back to it. I even asked my husband if he thought it was too inappropriate (maybe I should have asked my mom?) and he said go for it. How often do these things happen that you catch on camera???? This picture was taken near the end (right before the vacuum came out) and this one, well, I think we all know what she is thinking!!!!!


Hope you weren't offended and hope you at least got a little giggle. :)

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

Totally not offended!! It even took me awhile to figure out what you meant... Just ask T and he'll tell you I was always a little slow on the uptake! :) lol. Beautiful shots all around!