Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching Up...

...with pictures from my own girls. These were taken in mid-November, at my mom's house. We were going on a nature hike in their woods. My dad had just cleared paths, and had taken both girls down on the tractor for a ride. They were both excited to show me the "big" woods. I remember them being SO big when I was little, and spending countless hours just playing in them. They weren't so big this time around, but the girls had a blast running through them.

My crazy little Cakes...

Big girl Beanie...


Love this one for so many reasons...


The poser...always...


Cakies mouth was wide open in almost every shot!



And the next ones... Yep, it is only 7 days til Christmas...and here are Halloween pictures!?!?!?!? This fall was SO busy, that I seriously couldn't spend any extra time even looking through the ones I took of them. Thankfully, I at least did take them!!!! So here are some more catch up...one of these days, I will actually be to the "cans" pictures...which are still in the camera!


The cutest little Minnie Mouse EVER...

...thrilled to be sitting...

...watching the neighbors and waiting patiently to join them...


My Beautiful Mariposa...if you don't know who she is...don't worry, unless you have a little girl about this age, you would have NO CLUE! She is a Barbie Princess...the one she happened to be in love with at the time...of course a NEW Barbie Princess is out, so she of course loves that one...good thing Christmas is right around the corner!


Posing...again. She put her hands like that herself...no prompting! :)


This expression is priceless. This is EXACTLY what she looks like when she is- asking/begging/or right before whining starts- for something. Here I believe she too was wanting to join the neighbors. Many of you in the family have seen this face, and it is SO HARD to ever say NO to! :)


My Two Beauties...


Okay, that is all for now. Stay tuned for more at some point...I could keep going forever it feels like! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em, love 'em! :) Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Mom