Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 DAYS old...

...and OH-SO-CUTE! Makes me totally anxious for my own little one! Mr. Baby J...was so good the entire session. Got a few shots with wide open eyes, and then off to sleepy land he went. He stayed sleepy as long as he was covered with his little blanket, and his Momma was able to talk him sweetly back to sleep when he began to stir. Too precious. His grandma came to the session also (at my house) and my girls loved chatting with her. They were all so sweet! :) Thanks for the great session M, and it was great to put a face with the name that I hear of often! :)

Here they are...
can you believe all the hair?!?!?!? It looks like he has a little man haircut! LOVE IT!


I LOVE the flaky skin in the next two shots...such a sign of a newborn that passes too quickly...


You didn't think that I would leave the piggies out of a sneak peek, now would you? :) Could have kissed them all over...but I refrained! Didn't want them to think I was a total crazy lady!


I love the sweetness and peacefulness of this next one...


As of now, my last session is Saturday. I am getting larger by the second...at least it feels that way! :) I will ONLY be doing newborn sessions before the baby comes (less than 5 weeks), so if you have a newbie, give me a call or shoot me an email. Also, if your newbie is due in January, call/email me soon so we can set up a time before your little one arrives, and I can get it on my calendar also. Those of you without newbie's, your session will have to wait a bit...I am thinking the beginning of March, BUT we will see as the time gets here. I of course will keep posting about my own little ones, and will make a big announcement when things get swinging again in the spring. I want to thank ALL of you who have given me the opportunity to have a session with you and your kids this past year. Your support has been unbelievable, and I truly never imagined that this business would have blossomed the way it did, and it wouldn't have without the support that you all have given me. God is good, all the time, and He has truly blessed my little life with so much.

Alright, back to work...rest time is close to over! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Makes me VERY anxiuos to meet our newest little one! :)
Great job!
Love,
Mom