Friday, December 12, 2008

Cans for Comments...

Okay folks, I am doubling the amount of cans for any comments today! So far, not too bad with comments...but maybe this will be a little more enticing for those of you who haven't commented yet, and for those of you who have, please feel free to comment again! :)

Miss C...is as cute as can be. I have had the total privilege to capture this little lady for the past year. She was my first session in 2008 (my "real" first session) at 6 weeks old, and she stole my heart! She has the sweetest parents, whom we just did a family session with on Saturday. Miss C was a one year old at heart...making her mom sweat chasing her to get her back to where she needed to be...(fyi...one of the reasons why I love location sessions...they are free to roam and I just follow...but with waddling around this 36 week pregnant body...location setting wasn't happening...thanks S and J for coming here and helping!!!!) It was only suiting to end this year with Miss C...I am sure I will post more sneak peeks of this little lady and any other favorites that I come across. I also am hoping to be able to blog (well, Tom or I) at the hospital after our little one is born, so those of you who have followed us and prayed for us through the pregnancy will know what has been cooking in me (a baby of course!) and what the name will be. The name thing is a difficult thing...Tom and I don't agree on too many things.

Enough rambling...here she is...One Year Old...

love the dress!!!!





I totally think this one is so precious...I love her stare and expression and the blur on the bottom half of her...oooo, she is cute!




and the cute parents of the beautiful little lady...


Alright, back to the girls...taking Beans to the doctor's today...again. We have been there ALL TOO OFTEN the past 3 weeks. I don't think I shared our crazy story from Monday, but I am not writing about it now! :) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas Tara! I love your recent photos, especially the pics with the ornaments. Congratulations on a very successful year, baby D will miss you for his 1 year photos. Can't wait to read about the newest Armstrong on the blog!
--Tracy