Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Miss N...

Only 6 weeks old (and a few days), sweet as ever, love her hair, beautiful blue eyes...ahhhhh...I am ready for my own little turkey to make its presence. Today only made me that more excited, and tomorrow, I am sure I will be salivating since I have a session with an 8 day old little one. Here are a few quick peaks...more will be coming soon...


Awake and content...

tiny little ear...(side note...Miss N fell asleep when we pulled the vacuum out...my Beans LOVED this too when she was a baby...any other momma's out there ever resort to that??)


tiny little fingers...



and the best for last...cute, tiny, wrinkly piggy toes!!!!!



Rest time is about over...and we are headed to Paint Your Masterpiece! Tradition that my girls LOVE doing (okay, only Beans really remembers the whole thing, but they both will love doing this for years to come, mostly because I love it!!!!! :) )


No comments: