Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Loves...

These are from the beginning of November...again just getting to them. The first two melt my heart...nothing like my girls with their Daddy. :)




On a side note, if you could please keep a friend of mine in your prayers, I would be so grateful. Her husband was deployed for 16 months last Friday, and she found out this week that she miscarried her little baby somewhere between 8 and 10 weeks. She is a sweet, sweet woman, and I know would appreciate any prayers at this time. She has two kids 3 and almost 1, and I am sure they could use continued prayers throughout her husbands deployment. Thanks ahead of time! :)

Off to bed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! Can't wait to see you all while J&K are home. Also, thanks for the Christmas card -- very precious girls, for sure.
Love, Lynn

Anonymous said...

I love looking at pics of your girls! They are so beautiful and to think you will be adding another beauty or handsome baby to your family soon! N got a big smile on his face when we got your Christmas card. He said Beans looked so pretty!! What a cassanova!! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Love,
Angela

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

many prayers for your friend and her husband.