Friday, December 12, 2008

Confession...

I used a pre-made Christmas card this year...they came today...I am not a huge fan of them! The pictures of the girls couldn't be cuter...but the colors are different than what they appeared to be online. I went the cheap and easy route...and I won't be doing that again! It is worth the time and effort and the wee bit more (okay quite a bit more) money for me to do them myself again next year. Of course, I will still be sending them out, because I can't throw that moola down the drain! :) Oh well...the easy course was my way this year, and really I don't think I could have done it differently!!!!

Thanks for ALL of the comments (even the creative ones by Diana)...can't wait to get the canned goods and deliver them tomorrow! Now to those new commenters...I know you are out there, and I KNOW you can comment!!! ;) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always like making my own too! But sometimes it just feels so nice to have them done and out of the way :) Your own always do look better!I guess it is just the price you have to pay for saving time and money!
Lindsay