Friday, December 19, 2008

Bear With Me...

****Update: The website is back in the saddle again...just wanted to let you know! :)

My website is currently not working...due to the fact that our credit card number changed and neither Tom nor I realized that we had a recurring bill that came from our old credit card to keep the website up and running. Actually, Tom realized it today when I told him that it wasn't working for some reason and I had an email/phone call into yahoo to see what was going on. It hit him then. It should be taken care of soon...hopefully! In the meantime, if you have questions regarding pricing, please email or give me a call. And for those of you who are faithful checkers...less than 3 weeks to go...2 weeks and 5 days to be exact! :) Still holding strong...


Cakes and Santa are looking at the photographer in the studio, and Beans is looking at me...is she trained or what?!?!?! :)


No comments: