Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cans for Comments...



If you are a frequent reader of this blog, and I know there are several out there, I am doing a "Cans for Comments" sort of food drive. For every comment that is left between today and Friday at midnight I will donate a can to our local food bank. Bean and Cakes will LOVE doing this! And I will selfishly love your comments! :) If you are not sure how to comment, at the bottom of this post, click on the "comments" and you will be taken to the comment page. From there, post your comment in the available box...even a "Hi!" will work! Then you need to choose your identity! You can choose anonymous and leave your name at the bottom of your comment, or you don't even need to leave your name. It really is pretty simple, and I would love to hear from you also.

I also have to say that THIS WAS NOT MY IDEA! I am joining many other photographers in doing the same...you can check them out here.

Alright, so if I am asking for comments, then I need to leave you with a few pictures (feel free to comment on any post on the entire blog...they will count also!).

These are of Mr. J from last week. I am usually not a props type of lady, but these turned out super cute. I told his mom that I wanted to try it, and if they didn't turn out how I liked then she would never see them. Well, I think they turned out pretty cute...I think the subject is the cutest though!


Have a great night!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, giving idea! I love the props with that beautiful little baby! How perfect for a baby born around Christmas time. Hope all is well with all of you and you are enjoying this special season! See you over the holidays.
Love, Lynn

Anonymous said...

thank you for donating! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful idea! You are too sweet. I love the baby pics - makes me smile from ear to ear! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Idea! You always do such a great job with all your pictures :) But I bet you are looking forward to your little break...and enjoying your soon to be little bundle. I know I will be (haha)
Talk to you later
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Great idea and GREAT pics! Can't wait to see pics of MY grands, including the newest little bundle soon! :)
Hope you are all feeling better!
Love,
Mom

Jessica said...

LOVE the ornaments in the photos!

Diana said...

You are so giving....I *heart* the newbie pics with bulbs! That is such a great idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh those are so sweet! I hope that M decides to use one for a Christmas card!!! You do such a greta job! I should know since you have captured the essence of my two cuties!

Angela

hudson6803 said...

Oh, I like these props too! I don't think they're gimmicky at all.
Tara

Em said...

a can for me please...
love these... very very cute! (kiddo and idea)

Diana said...

MERRY....

Diana said...

....CHRISTMAS....

Diana said...

...and....

Diana said...

....HAPPY...

Diana said...

...NEW...

Diana said...

.....YEAR!!!

Diana said...

Can't wait to hear about and see your new little bundle :)

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby pics- the bulbs add such a great pop of color.

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby pics- the bulbs add such fun color, too!