Saturday, October 4, 2008

Morning Sessions...

Here are a few peeks at this morning's sessions. These two are sweet little cousins, about three months apart. I had a great time again with the "S" family, and even left with an apple fritter courtesy of Mr. S - Grandpa!! :) You better believe that I ate it all, not leaving a crumb to be found, all before I arrived at my doorstep! Thank you, S's for sharing! (To the beautiful Momma's (sisters) I know you aren't still S's, but you still are in my mind and thoughts!) It was great seeing all of you again, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to capture your cutie pies and see how much they have grown! :)

First session was with Mr. D...you may recognize his blue beauties from a previous session...



Love his expression in this one...



And then, after a few cousin shots together, I got some super cuties of Miss S...not as recognizable from her previous session when she was 10 days old. Where does the time go? Seriously, only 6 months ago, and look how grown up she looks! :)







And, to the wonderful "H" family, I hope to have some sneak peeks up tomorrow! Sorry you have to wait...had a great time with your family this afternoon...just beautiful! :)

No comments: