Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Posting Fool...

Since my session this morning was postponed, I decided to use that time to get more work done! I finished my family session from last week...with breaks for breakfast, playing ghost, playing pretend daughter, and listening to the girls work out some of their disagreements. I have some more favorites from that session to post. Mr. A's senior session went well yesterday. Thankfully the rain and dark gloomies held off until after the dinner hour. It was a beautiful day, and I am so glad we were able to get the session completed. What a sweet young man...his sneak peeks are going to have to wait though! ;)

A few more of the "B" family...


Love this family one...



And love the red tree...





Brotherly love...



Momma with her baby boy...

2 comments:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Love that last one, nothing like a mama and her baby!

Em said...

love the 'walking' picture -- SO cute... looks like an awesome one to blow up for above the fireplace or couch I might add!!