Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday...

To my Husband! 30 years today!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and another year filled with lots of love and laughs! I love you!

Pic from his party Friday night with his two girlies. Bean blew the candles out before he had a chance.


Note: remember me saying that my fridge is going to become even more claustrophobic? You can see it there in the background...paintings, drawings, crafts (from preschool), our leaf collection, magnets, ABC letters, u/s pics of new baby...Ha, I love it! :)

A little bummed...my family session today is postponed due to a little one becoming sick and needing to go to the doctor...hope she will be okay! And, still can't wait to meet that beautiful family! :)

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

I have the same pumpkin on my fridge :)

Happy Birthday Tom!