Friday, October 3, 2008

Crazy October...

Well, my crazy October filled with sessions starts...TOMORROW! I will be venturing to a local orchard and Wildwood for a few sessions tomorrow (and squeezing my niece's 2 year old birthday in between!) So, stay tuned for many sneak peeks, and postings of the great families, kids, and seniors that I will get to spend some time with this month.

I want to say again, that if you are hoping for a session, November has just a few more spots left (one more was filled yesterday). Of course, I will squeeze in ANY newborn...October or November! :)

It is finally starting to look like fall, and the temperatures are making it feel more like fall...I LOVE IT! :) One of my most favorite times of the year. And, it means I am that much closer to meeting my little one inside! I love (that is with all seriousness) being pregnant, but I always get so anxious to finally meet the little babe.

I will leave you with a few shots from last weekends party. It was so much fun, we held it in my parents barn, which added so much more to the setting of the party.

The "Big" Girls...with Cakes squeezed in...dressed for fun!



Cakes and Papa


The "Hay Ride". It was really filled with straw and then covered with blankets to soften it up a bit, and help keep the allergy factor down. Papa pulled kids and adults during daylight hours, and then gave a night ride also...which included going down through the woods. Kiddos loved it!


Donut eating contest...3 of my brothers whom all have big mouths (all 9 of us kids have large mouths...totally would have kicked tail if I wasn't taking pictures! ;) ) And to my lovely husband and favorite brother in law, you can thank me for not posting your mugs trying to eat the donuts!!!!


The winner...still chomping away...gross, I know!


The kids shot at it...after a bit of a struggle to get the donuts near their mouths we told them they could use their hands....Bean doing her best to "not really touch" the donut.


G-girl going for a chomp...


Cakes was extremely cute during this game. All of a sudden she was standing there with her bottom lip hanging out about to burst into tears. I asked her what was wrong, and it started the flood of tears. She was embarrassed from everyone watching and cheering her on. Don't worry, she got to eat her donut!



C-man...you could hardly keep him away from the donuts as I was tying them up. He is one of the funniest little men that I know!


Bean won! And she was very proud. G won the sack race so it worked out well that both girls could take home a "prize"!


Well, I am off to my parent's for a visit with my Grannie who is in town from FL! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! :)
Hello to Granny!
Grandma