Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bean-ism

Warning, this could be too much information for your liking, so read at your own risk!

Bean, who is supposed to be resting, HAD to use the bathroom.

Bean: I have to go to the bathroom.

Me: Okay, let me know if you need anything.

Bean: Mom, I need a book. (You figure out where she learned that???)

Me: Okay. (I find her a Dora book, which is suitable enough for time on the throne.) Don't forget to wash your hands.

Few minutes later...

Bean: Mom, can you wipe me?

I walk to the bathroom.

Me: I thought you were okay wiping yourself now. (Since we "learned" how before starting preschool.)

Bean: Yea, I really am not a fan of it.

And then she gave me a smile. I am not a fan of it either, but I love being her Mom, and being able to make her feel taken care of...even if it is wiping!

Have a blessed Sunday! Hope to get some peeks up soon!

No comments: