Sunday, October 5, 2008

The "H" Family

Here are a few quick ones! All three of these kiddos have DAZZLING blue eyes, and sweet little personalities! The kids made me laugh because they wanted to go to the "park", you know the real park with the swings. They really didn't care to walk around and see the beauty all over...unless there were bugs, or critters. And, we did run into some critters! While near a fountain, the kids found a frog. Gross! They picked it up, and I was going to try to get a picture of little Miss L holding it, and BOOM the sucker jumped, and I screamed...LOUD! Needless to say, I didn't get the picture! Enjoy some of your sneak peeks! Thanks again for a fun afternoon!


Miss E is ONE!



I had to put this picture up...as we were walking, we saw the end of a wedding, but most importantly a horse and carriage. The older kids were captivated, so I told them I would get a shot with them and the horse...even though the horse was so far away...still turned out cute!


Mr. N...the leader of the pack!


Miss L...such a little peanut.


Completing the family, Miss E...the BIG GIRL ONE YEAR OLD!



On their way to find bugs...


Who the cute kiddos with beautiful blue eyes come from...



1 comment:

Erin Hirsch said...

Hi Tara,
I KNEW you would have stuff up there already. I love the individuals of the three kids. VERY cute. Just a shame we missed that great frog pic :)
You are the greatest! Thanks for an awesome session.

E