Monday, October 20, 2008

Here they are...

The first session...Baby C. She isn't so much of a baby anymore, but the first time I photographed this little cutie she was only 6 weeks old. It is amazing how fast they grow...and she even started walking at 9 months! YIKES! She is a super sweet little thing that gave me several hugs and made my morning! Her Mom is also beyond sweet, and I am sure I have said before, but have known her for a HUGE chunk of my life! So here is Miss C now, cute as a button!



I am in LOVE with these next two...








My next session was in Troy, MI. It was quite a hike, but it well worth it. This little boy, Mr. J. was beyond adorable. He was shy at first...like the first 3 minutes, and then talked so much and instantly became my little buddy! He loved his library books, and wanted to show me and "read" me the story about Curious George. He totally won my heart over! Here is Mr. J!

I love this shot...he was having so much fun with his mom throwing leaves in the air! Too sweet!


Reading to me...





His construction hat...


I do have some pictures to post of my dear husband and the girls from this weekend. We had his 30th birthday party Friday night, and his real b-day is tomorrow! :) It was a fun, low-key (what he wanted) evening, and I think he had a great time!

Off to pick up Beans from preschool, and then on to a Senior Session!

No comments: