Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bean and Cakes

It was the first weekend in quite some time that I haven't had a session, which means that I haven't edited/proofed pictures. So, I took my girls out for a session today. I needed to update their pictures, needed more practice with my new camera and it was a beautiful day outside. I will post the pictures of the cooperativeness of my little ladies! It is quite humorous. I was getting frustrated, thinking, it is never this difficult to do sessions with other peoples kids. Then I remembered. My kids have a camera in their face all the time, and I think they are quite sick of it! So, a few good ones and a few showcase my kids personalities! :) Love them!

This was preceded by, "Where are Cakies eyes?" Nope, not going to look...not at all...not at anything!

So it led to these next three...I do love piggies.


And then, Uncle Lucas came out, and all was well with the world!


Avoiding Mom and camera at all cost...


This was the highlight for them. They totally loved blowing the seeds off the dandelions...






Big Sister helping out...too cute!

These next two were the first two of the day. Suddenly, she was too cold for picture taking, and wanted her sweater. You know, the one she insisted on leaving at home, because she wasn't cold at all!

Scowling...this is going to be great fun!



All in all, the "session" wasn't too bad. I did get some great pics, and after I reminded myself to chill, I had a blast following my own little ones around for a "professional" session.
Off to bed... Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them.. the girls and the pics.. of course, Grandmas can NEVER get too many pics! ;-) Beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.