Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cute Kiddos...

These little ones are very dear to me. They are my sweet friend M's little ones. She is expecting number 3 in June, and wanted to get some spring pics of her two little cuties! They are cuties for sure. They were so cooperative, and I think had a pretty good time running around Wildwood. Here are a few quick sneak peeks that jumped out at me. I love BOTH of their eyes, and how they catch the light. Too sweet!


I love how these turned out...especially because they were both full of giggles!



This was sweet how they were holding hands and running together. Very cool bridge too!



I love C's eyes in this one!



Natural poser!




Aren't Miss A's eyes so pretty?



I think she had a dandelion in her hand the WHOLE time!!! It was so cute!

1 comment:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

That bridge picture is very cool! See ya tomorrow at the zoo :)