Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here she is...

Here is Little Tiny Miss S.


I am sorry that there is only one picture right now to post, but I promise there will be more! My process in editing images is to look through each of them and then as they pop out to me I go with them. This one above TOTALLY stole my heart. I am not sure if it is the sleepy expression, the tininess of her little body, or the love I know that S-Mom is feeling in her heart as she is holding her. You can't understand that love until you experience it for yourself...and you can't explain it because it is so much deeper than words. So, this little picture literally brought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat remembering how that felt to hold my little babies so close when they were so new and just beginning life in this world.

Enough of my babble...I will post more sometime today hopefully. She was a perfect little angel yesterday. I could have spent all day taking pictures of her!!!! Sorry about the house being so hot S and J!!! ;) It really was for the sake of your little lady!!!!

Until later...

No comments: