Friday, May 16, 2008

Here is the Cutie!

Okay, Miss KJ, is ADORABLE! I am biased, I know! But, seriously, her eyes, her little smile...what a sweetheart! We have to continue our session until next week, so there will be more to come. I am hoping for outside shots. It was a little too windy and a little too cool to take little Missy outside. So, keep checking back to see more. Here are some that jumped out at me right away. I am a sucker for close ups!



She LOVES her Momma! Was the most content during the session when she was in her arms! :)



I LOVE this one...it shows her little chubby rolls and her pretty eyelashes all in one shot! :)





Again here, smiling and laughing at her Momma holding her toy Giraffe...whatever works, right?




1 comment:

Em said...

cute! great work Tara! your images just get better and better : )