Friday, September 26, 2008

Yesterday...

Was a beautiful day! The weather here has been fabulous, although, a bit warm still for September. I am totally ready for jeans and sweatshirts! Most importantly, I had a beautiful session with a sweet little one year old girl, Miss L. My goodness...she was THE MOST cooperative little one that I have done yet (including my own...but they actually can be pains!) We were at Wildwood and it started with some tears due to a man (a very old one that I don't think could hear real well!) opening a door right behind where she was sitting, and Mom, her Aunt and I, yelling a couple of times..."Stop, don't open the door." And then a rush in to grab her. I think it gave her quite a fright. But after a few minutes she was all smiles. I got some cute ones of the tears in her eyes...what a precious little thing!

Here are the tears... (you can click on image to make larger!)



and then the smiles started...


and kept on coming! :)



By the way, these would have been posted last night, BUT, Grey's was on, which meant a date for my hubby and me on the couch enthralled with the drama! So, I figured this morning would work for a few sneak peeks!

That is all for now! I hope to get a few more peeks up this weekend...although it is a busy weekend! Session Saturday morning (you will have to wait to see the subject of that one!) and then a family fall fest Saturday day/evening. Should be fun...hayride, games and FOOD! :)

1 comment:

Lucas Wells said...

you changed the look of your bog. looks great.

thanks for the comment.

notice my red hair in the video? ewwwwwwwwwww , I know.!

Things are going okay here. Just chatted with mom yesterday, she can fill you in a bit if you want.

Love you

Tell the girls and T I say hi!

Lucas