Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bunny and C-Man

Here are just a few quick ones from Friday. These two little ones are obviously very special to me, and I love that their personalities were shining that day! C-Man was busy as ever and wanted NOTHING to do with pictures with his sister. All by himself, he didn't mind too much, but trying to get him to be next her for a shot you may have thought was killing him! I did get a few together, and am posting one! Enjoy seeing another part of my family that I cherish so much! :)

This gate kept him busy and somewhat "still" for quite awhile. Love how his eyes catch the light so beautifully!


My beautiful sister!



Cuties...





Love this one of Miss G! :)


Off to celebrate Uncle Ty's 19th birthday! Happy Birthday (Tuesday!)!!!! Love you much!

1 comment:

Lucas Wells said...

I miss you all.

Beautiful pictures Tara, truly.

Love you

Lucas