Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Girls

Here are some pictures from my session with my girls yesterday. I have to admit that I am not as disappointed as I thought I was going to be! I only am posting ones of them together, I will put more of them individually sometime soon.

I had a super fun session this morning with Mr. L and his mom, M, and Grandma. Very, very, very sweet ladies. Like sweeter than frosting, and so sincere! They were very relaxed, let Mr. L have fun, and went with the flow. I felt like we had been friends forever, helps having had contact via email for the past couple of weeks! It was really nice to meet M finally, and capture Little Mr. L. His chocolate brown eyes are to die for. I loved how they caught the light! :) I will post more about that session later!

Nap time! And, time to check out the soon to be new owners of our neighbors house. I haven't posted anything about that move because I have been in denial...but the house has officially sold, and a new family will be coming in. I will be taking post on my driveway "playing" sidewalk chalk to get a glimpse of our soon to be neighbors. Oh how we miss the K family. :(

This was one of the first shots of the day...you can see that Cakes (left) isn't into this at all!!!!



I like this one..even though they are checking out the people working in the garden!


Both of the baby blues...
Beans loves this one...not sure about her squatty pose, but she thinks she looks pretty "cool".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! :)
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures -N always ready to pose, and M just going with the flow. They are so... cute the pic's made me laugh with there cute little faces!!
love ya -linds