Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today...

I took the girls to Wildwood for a "session". What a pain my own kids are when it comes to photographing them!!!!! I think I just have too high of expectations! Other sessions I don't care if kids don't look at me, I want them to have fun. I should have kept that in mind with my girls today! :) Cakes often refused to look at me, and when she did look, it was with a grumpy face. Several times she said, "I want my Daddy," and then pouted. Beans did a great job...got tons of cute ones of her, BUT my goal was to get a good one of the both of them because I want to blow it up in my family room. I will have to look through them when I am not as bugged. And, as promised, we went to the playground to play for awhile. They had a good time, and I got all smiles from them there...maybe one of those will turn out!!!!!

After that we went to see the Extreme Home Makeover house. Today is demolition day. They were both excited, until we got there and they realized that it wasn't too exciting for them! I want to go back, but Beans flat out told me, "If you go back, find me a babysitter!" Okay, so I won't forcer her to go back. I did get some pics of the equipment. We were so far back that we could barely see the roof of the house. What I could see was an enormous hole in it...and there was lots of screaming, so I am assuming Ty and his crew were up at the front. I can be a "pushy" person to get myself where I can see...but I didn't think it was appropriate today...double stroller, big pregnant body, and kids whining to go home. Hoping to go back...but kidless! The exciting part was, I DID SEE Pauli (sp?). He was with his design crew, and I got a couple good pictures of him. It is pretty cool, and Toledo raised a ton of money for the family. I would like to say that everyone was in good spirits, but when I found a parking spot along the street (didn't say no parking) a cranky old many came hustling out, "Move it...get out of here." "Okay." If I would have been on top of my game, I would have come up with some sort of comment to kill him with kindness, but of course I did not. I got in the car, Bean wanted to know what was going on, so I said that Oscar wasn't happy because we were too close to his garbage can. We found a different spot.

This is quite a rambling, but I wanted to post some pictures from Labor Day weekend. We went to the "pond" with my family and my in laws also joined us for a bit. Corn hole, swimming, digging, sand castles and LOTS of food were had by all. So, I will leave you with those. You will have to stay tuned for pics of my girls from today! :)


Mimi...with all the grandkids...and all of them were SO excited to be having the picture taken! :)
Grandpa and girls...Birthday Boy...pre-pond.


Corn-hole...



All the kids with Uncle R and Aunt B...

Baby H...not a baby, but we still refer to her as Baby H! :)
Cakes...
Cakes Konked Out...fell asleep sitting on Aunt Cheerston's lap (she now pronounces the S...just not the hard K sound!)

C-Man...dipping his hair in water...
and letting it pour down his face.

No comments: