Monday, September 15, 2008

Frustrated...

With my program! I was editing a picture, one I had put a decent amount of time into, and BOOM it shut down...without notice. My fault for not saving as I progressed through the image, I do know. So really, I can't be too frustrated, right?

More importantly, here are some more pictures of Mr. L. I have had tons of fun editing this session...what a cute little man! :) Can't wait to get them finished so M can see them all! :)

Look at his cute little grin and the dimple on his cheek...


Love this expression...




This one is so sweet to me...


And of course, I love the little walking pictures...I think I put one in last post with them facing the camera...love this angle even better!




I had a fabulous weekend with my older sister and my Mom. We went to the Country Living Fair (as in the magazine) held in Columbus...can you believe I ventured into such a city?!?!?! We had LOTS of laughs, found many treasures and were able to really enjoy each other without the distractions of every day life. Saturday was H-O-T! And for a prego, it was draining. I found shade often, and rested on friendly vendor's benches or chairs. Some were not so friendly. One lady asked if I was looking to buy the chair (I was sitting on it), looking at something else or just flat out tired? I stood up and turned around to show her my large belly (yes, it is large for date, no exaggerating) and said, "I am very tired." I walked away and sat on a patch of grass in the shade. Probably shouldn't have gotten so bugged, but oh well. So many were so kind and so generous offering the seat they were sitting on, or pulling out a stool. After the 6 hours of walking around my ankle bones were still somewhat visible, but were definitely swollen! We went back the next day, and vendors had different things pulled out...and of course the shopping started over again! We drove home in the horrendous wind that literally moved the van, but we made it safely. My husband always makes fun of my mom because she's so little that a stiff wind could knock her over. Well, it didn't knock her over, but it did make her lose her balance and almost fall over...we all got a good laugh out of it! :)

Well, I am headed to bed. A little bit of shopping tomorrow to finish Beans up to start preschool on Wednesday. Yep, my big girl will be starting 4 year old preschool...open house went well today, and I think she is more excited about it now than she was before. Excited isn't the word...she is less worried now than she was before! Have a good night!

2 comments:

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

OH I'm so jealous about the fair! You will have to let me know when it rolls around again!

Ava CRIED when we left open house today, she didn't want to leave, LOL! She's DYING to start school...which also means it will be her birthday too, ;) LOL Smart girl.

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT believe our little gal is already starting preschool... time does fly whe we have fun! :)
Love,
Grandma