Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet Miss Georgia

As you know, I don't normally use names on this blog. I have a "thing" with it, so I always like to keep it private. Same reason I don't use my kiddos names on here either. So, you should have seen a little clue in the title of this post that this wasn't an ordinary photo session!

An old friend from high school emailed a couple of weeks ago, asking if I would do a session with her 5 month old puppy. Hmmmmm. I seriously had to think about that one. For one, I am not a huge dog person. Two, I have never done a session focused on an animal. I was definitely questioning whether I should or even could do it or not. But, since it was for such a sweet purpose, I decided to go ahead and give it a try. It really was fun. I caught some good shots of Miss Georgia, who, by the way did a fabulous job! So here are some sneak peeks of my unique client with her gorgeous mom, D. :)

I love Georgia's paw sticking out in this one...






This is about the only shot of her laying down...she was a busy little puppy...and should be!


And, then yesterday we had a Fall Festival at my parent's barn. It was a blast! All of the kids had a great time...yummy food, fun games, hay rides pulled by Papa's tractor, bonfire, dancing to some great music... We decided it is going to be a yearly event...well we hope it is anyways. Bean was caught several times saying, "This is the BEST party of MY LIFE!" It was fun to see her excitement in all of the activities, as well as Cakies too. Cakies favorite part had to be the hay ride and dancing. Bean couldn't name one thing that was her favorite..."Everything was my favorite!" Stay tuned for some pictures of the events! So, it was another busy, but GREAT weekend!

No comments: