Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More of My Girls...

My mom is going to be starting an art class and is in need of some b/w pictures of the girls. So, it forced me to sit tonight and find a few of the girls individually. I have been meaning to go through our session from last week and pick some out to post of the girlies. Looking back now and knowing that I complained about Cakies never looking at the camera, well, she did a pretty good job! :) Here are just a few. Have a good night! :)

Beans...(prepare for more of her from her first day of preschool!!!)







Cakes...love this mischievous little grin!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! Thanks!!
Grandma

B-Mama said...

The girls are beautiful! And you are beyond talented! Wish I had you out here to take shots of the boys... :) Maybe someday when we're out in OH! Blessings to you and hope you're feeling well!