Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr. L Brought His Game...

There are so many things that I LOVE about one year old's! Especially when they are walking! They are curious about the whole world, and now that they can walk and are free from the slow world of crawling, well it makes that curiosity grow! They like to put everything in their mouths, which I know is a developmental way they learn. Today, it was a little bit of dirt, a stone and I think something else too? Best thing about a one year old on a photo shoot, is that they feel no "peer" pressure to look at the camera, to give a cheesy grin, and that is when you can truly capture their little soul. This little guy today kept me on my toes (and his Mom too :) ), but it was so much fun. I was so thankful that M was so relaxed and not worried if he wasn't smiling, if he was digging and getting dirty in a little garden area, if he found sticks that he LOVED to hold on to, and that she let him be himself. Those are the pictures that instantly bring a smile to my face. So, I will leave you with just a few of today...so many cute ones of this handsome little guy!!!!



I knew when I saw this one I would love it in b/w, but the color one is so pretty and I love how the green with their red shirts pop.

By the way...isn't M so pretty?


Kissing pictures melt my heart...


Those beautiful eyes...


Dirt and sticks...

Seriously, doesn't this make you smile?


And that inquisitive look...


I have to add (again) that I love this "job". I have met many new people who I feel that I have really made friends with by the time the session is over, have become reacquainted with old friends and have been able to stay in touch better with them, and most of all, I love this job because it gives me such great flexibility with my girls. I make my schedule, I work when they are in bed, or for an hour here and there during the week while they play and giggle with each other. I truly have been blessed, and I am more than thankful for it, and everyone that I have "met" along the way the past 7 months.

No comments: