Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mr. L - Big Two Year Old

It was a total treat to be able to capture Mr. L this past week. He recently turned two, and is soon going to be a big brother (and he may already be one...mom is due today!). I loved his sweet little personality. Loved how he warmed up to the camera pretty quickly, and loved that it was snowing outside and we were able to get a few shots outdoors too!

N, it was so fun to meet you and your son! Here are a few peeks...

anderson_0341

...I love these shots taken in his own room...love the orange...and bright colors...

anderson_0420

...and I hope that N is not killing me yet...I asked if he could jump on the bed...and he did...and he didn't want to stop...Sorry!!!!...

anderson_0429

...making fishy kiss faces in the mirror...

anderson_0528

...hugging baby...side bar...N looked phenomenal for being 2 days from her due date...I was barely able to walk at that point, and she was all over with us, playing ball, on the floor and out in the snow...

anderson_0759

...my favorite so far...

anderson_0846

...okay, you can add this to one of my favorites also! ;) ...

anderson_0857

It was a fun session! I love sessions at client homes, especially with little ones...they open up so much more and are way more willing to give you their genuine laugh and smile when they are comfy in their own home!

That is all for today folks! I do have a session yet to post from this past week, but it will not be posted tonight!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Love these! Great colors too!