Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keep the nominations coming...

Just a reminder to keep the nominations coming! I have received so many beautiful nominations. Fortunately, I am not choosing myself. I will let you know how the picking will happen, but knowing so many of you personally and the stories of families that are being nominated, would seriously kill me to pick myself! Thank you to all of you who have already nominated a family/person...you are all so very sweet! February 22nd is the cut-off...


Now to all of you readers and all of my sweet clients...SESSION GIVEAWAY!


This will be a little different than my previous giveaways! My life has continued to be blessed and I am so grateful to Him in so many ways, and I am hoping to give a little back to a family or someone else in need. So, if you know of someone, whether it is an individual or a family (no larger than 10 total), that is in need of a fun photography session, please either send me an email or leave a comment right here on my blog. I will be taking nominations (you can't nominate yourself!) for two weeks, so February 22nd will be the cutoff date. You must tell me WHY you are nominating this family/person...WHY you think they NEED or DESERVE this session, and also if you could let me know how many people the session will be for, that woudl be great! (Please also try to make sure that the family/person you are nominating would be interested in a session also!!!!)


The session will come with a $50 print credit to help cover the cost of any prints wanting to be ordered. I will be giving away a total of 2 sessions, and announcing the winners on teh blog sometime that last week of February.


I hope you are all well, and I also hope to see as many of you as I can again this year!



And I will leave you with a couple of sweet pictures from our visit with Grandma and Grandpa in Florida...


Playing cards with Grandpa...I love all the hands in the shot...and the hands holding down cards so Butter doesn't steal them!


Butter Boy playing with Grandma...


...beach pictures are still yet to come!!!!

7 comments:

Veronica Thanasiu Williams said...

Hi Tara! This is perfect timing. I would like to nominate my sister Sydney and her baby Eliza for your giveaway. Her birthday is February 22nd, so if she doesn't win I still want to purchase a session for her for her birthday.

Veronica Thanasiu Williams said...

I guess I forgot to tell you why I'm nominating them. Sydney is a new mom and she's a very good mother. She's on a pretty tight budget and that cute baby girl needs some professional pictures done.

Anonymous said...

Very nice offer.. I can't wait to see the winner(s)!

Great hands picture.. how fun our time was with you all! :)

Happy, happy to you.. glad we were able to celebrate early, and a treat to be with Lucas and Grannie, and to include Gabe's bday belatedly!

Love to all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I have some families from either Smith or Temperance that I could nominate, I need to check with them first. I have one in mind from TRE w/ 5 kids from ages 4 to 11 with a single mom who truly loves her kids and seems to try! Or another one from TRE with 6 kids from ages 3 to 11, also a single mom who does a fantastic job! Let me know if you want me to contact them.
Tara V.

T. Armstrong said...

Tara...It is up to you if you want to contact the families! I of course would love for them to be entered. I personally won't be doing the picking of the entries, because that would be WAY TOO HARD to do!!!! I haven't decided if it is going to be a random drawing, or if I take each entry and have a few family members read them without knowing who submitted them and pick their top one. So, it is up to you! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! How sweet of you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want to nominate the single mom who has 6 kids, ranging in age from 3 to 11. The father is deceased and mom does an excellent job with all of them and is even upbeat to boot! They have been thru a lot the past couple of years and think they deserve something good to happen for them!