Friday, February 19, 2010

Fix-It Friday

Over at I Heart Faces it is Fix-It-Friday. They upload a picture for us and you if you would like, to fix up and link up to their blog. I thought I would do it real quick today...not because I have nothing else to do...but I think I did it because I have SO many other things to do and this was a quick "break" for me! :) Here are a few quick fixes that I did...Please feel free to hop over to I Heart Faces and check out others "fixes"!



Here is the original image...

4369046685_5c2f33721b_b


My fixes...what a cutie, huh?


fix it 1

fix it 2

fix it 3

Happy Friday! :)

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love the look of your blog...super cute! also enjoy the diff edits!

Frogmum said...

I like the tilt an the B&W :D

Unknown said...

Very clever idea with tilting the pic!