Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ft. Myers Beach, FL


It was Butter's first visit to FL, and first visit to the beach. He loved it. Totally content. Even in the freezing cold water, for a short bit at least. I also think Old Navy should pay me some money for advertising with such a cute baby, don't you? LOL!


He watched the waves roll in...



...watched his sisters play (might I add that the sisters were not into pictures here at the beach, they were way too interested in playing. I did get a few that I will add though!)...


...pointing at his daddy, and anyone else that came by...


...digging...and eating sand...


...and bird chasing...

My goodness he is the cutest! More to come...sometime soon!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Those are beautiful T! What neat memories.

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics and memories... you'll have to come down sooner than 2 yrs, next time! ;-)
Love,
Mom