Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Senior Session - Lincoln

This was a little bit different senior session. It was done mostly indoors. Typically, we get a few headshots inside and then head out. It was opposite of that for sure. I am very pleased with the shots that we got indoors. It stretched me a bit more to think of different posing, different props (you know, not little kid ones!), and I am excited about the results. We did get to outdoors for a brief bit. It was very cold, and had snowed 6 inches the day before...on top of about 10 inches that was still on the ground. The snow shots are pretty sweet too!

Now, this senior girl, Miss J, is a beauty. She has a gorgeous smile, and is as sweet as can be! It was so fun to have a session with you J! I hope you enjoy the peeks...I will let you know when the gallery is ready!


One of my faves from the session...love it in black and white!

jessica_bwcontrast0195


jessica_0152

jessica_0264

Snow...and lots of it! :) In fact the park we were going to go to hadn't been plowed, so driving in it would have been a pain...thankfully K had a back up idea!

jessica_0388

jessica_0394

An abundance of editing is on my plate right now...but I am going to bed none the less! I am all tuckered out! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

These turned out great! I love the snow ones myself, but the indoor ones are great too!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, beautiful young lady! These are really neat!
Love,
Mom