Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry...

...to anyone who visited today and my blog was looking a bit in shambles! I started working on the layout and what not, and then had to head to a maternity session. I just finished up the new look, for the moment at least! I don't like change in my life, but I like to change around visual things around me...like rearranging furniture, changing pictures, and changing my blog up! Keeps things interesting! LOL! Anyways, I am geeked, because I FINALLY figured out how to get larger images on blogger...so you can look forward to that in the future! I also figured out how to make a 3 column layout, it has bugged me for a long time now that I couldn't figure it out. AND, when I say "I figured it out...," please read, "I googled it and followed instructions that someone else figured out, but I DID IT, and I TOOK TIME to do it!" :)

We have one more basketball game of the season left...Bean's last one today. I am going to take my new lens with me (did I mention I got a new one? The girls named her "Belle". Yes, the lens has a name. She is the newest baby to the Armstrong family afterall!) So, I am excited to use it today to see how it works.

Toodles, for now!

No comments: