Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ft. Myers Beach, FL...Continued


They were there...the quick glances that I got from my beauties! Still more coming. :)



Alright, alright already...I will post another picture of my sweet little boy! ;) This picture is quite misleading. It might seem that he slept quite well, but much like his oldest sister when she was his age, he is a fan of his own bed. Sleep was little, but he sure looked precious when he did snooze! And, in case you were wanting to know...he stood up on his own twice now, is walking holding on to our fingers only, chugs milk from his sippy like a pro, and still cracks all of us up daily! :) More soon...

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Very sweet! Seeing the girls in bathing suits makes me yearn for summer!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see more! :) What fun we had!
Love,
Mom