Sunday, February 28, 2010

The "G" Family...

I had the pleasure of capturing one of the sweetest families ever this past week. We started at their home, and then headed down to the public library downtown. I was thrilled with the great light that it provided, and I am excited to be able to add another venue for indoor options...especially since it doesn't look like the snow is leaving too soon. (Although, it may melt away this week...maybe!)


Here are a few sneak peeks...

...the "kids"...

gonring_0129


gonring_0022


...the whole family...

gonring_0087

...I love hands and feet...and I love how this one turned out...

gonring_0190

...my favorite so far from this session...Mom and Dad weren't aware that they were still in the shot, and I caught them chatting with each other...love it!...

gonring_0118

More from this past week coming soon!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

The last one is my fav too and you're right, awesome light!