Monday, February 8, 2010

Miss A...9 months old

Such a cutie, and such a little beauty! Miss A's sweet content personality, little smile, leg rolls, blue eyes and sweet smile ALWAYS make me smile! She is a little gem, and is getting so big! I love seeing little ones grow throughout their first year...and I look forward to seeing this little princess in a few months again when she is ONE!!!!

Enjoy the sneak peeks...and sorry about the blog slacking lately!

I am getting ready to post a special for all to enter, and also need to post pics from our trip to sunny (well, sunny for a few days while we were there!) Florida!


Love this shot...fingers and toes!




...see that sweet little smile...


...this expression makes me giggle...



...and this shot makes my heart melt...

...also liked it in black and white with major contrast...

Off to Bean's school for Monday volunteer time! I love it!!!!!

No comments: