Monday, January 25, 2010

Texture Photo Challenge - I {heart} Faces Photography

So I was just talking about messing around with textures in my previous post, and stumbled upon this fun website:


And, there is a contest going on with textures. Since I had just done the previous two, I thought I would enter one of them. And, although I adore the one of Bean, I thought it would be a super cool surprise for my sister if this picture made the top ten...since she is the one that snapped it...I edited...but she did the hard work! AND, I love my little babe so much, that this picture is still one that I treasure! So, I am posting that picture again except I converted to black and white, and like it this way too! So, here it is...and here is hoping that it is picked as a winner!




2 comments:

Liz said...

Such a sweet moment, captured perfectly. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Good Luck!!!

Angela