Monday, January 4, 2010

My Kind of Session...

This session was totally my kind of session. It was fun; I laughed...hard...several times. The kids were adorable, and weren't totally wanting to cooperate how the parents had wanted, but I loved it and they were awesome! They ran around their Grandparent's house, jumped on their bed, talked on cell phones, played with remotes, and even got a little teeth brushing in! This is a great family, and if I would have been quick enough, I would have shot pictures of the adults trying to get the kids to smile and look at the camera. At one point there was yelling of, "Touchdown!" "WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!" and just general applaud and praise (LOUDLY I have to add) to the kids to make them laugh. It was fun! It also was fun because if you remember this little guy, I played softball with his momma, so I knew the family also. That always brings a fun element to sessions for sure! :) So, here are a few sneak peeks of the kiddos...you will love the curls on the only girl!!!!!




"Hey, did you get a text?"...they totally loved the phones...it was a smashing hit of an idea!!!!

Brush, brush, brush...three times a day!


Imagine the loud screaming right at this moment! LOL!!!


Super cuties...


Cousin Love...love this shot...


Back to the kiddos...have a great day!

No comments: