Monday, January 4, 2010

Bean Goes Back...

Sad, sad, sad. Bean goes back to school today. It was SO much fun having her home for break! She is so excited. She misses her friends, and misses her teacher and misses the bus ride! LOL! She truly is a sweet little girl. I love her so. I love watching her grow. I love listening to her read. I love knowing that I will get to experience all of these fun things with my other two that follow her. She is an excellent leader for our family, and she makes me a proud mom daily (not saying here that she is perfect ALL day EVERY day...but I am honestly proud of her daily). Her tender heart gets me always, and although she wants to be such a grown up, she still yearns to be snuggled by her momma. Life is good. God is good. He continues to fill me up daily.

So, in continuing to put pics up of Gbers, and still counting down to his big day...here are a few...





My husband thinks Butter needs a haircut...I am not quite ready...so please be honest, am I being one of those moms clinging to the babyness of the curls? Seriously, what are your thoughts? Of course if you decide to comment with a comment that I don't want to hear, I will choose not to publish it! ;)

I think he is gorgeous even when he makes goofy faces!


My biggest sweetie with my littlest (the one in between was refusing pictures!!!!)...



5 comments:

tara v. said...

I think you are right and should keep the curls. It's not like his hair is so long that he looks like a girl! I love the curls, and sometimes if you cut them they don't come back!

Anonymous said...

Keep them!!! For as long as you can. My mom cut mine when i was little and they never grew back! Although he has a really good chance of keeping them with your gorgeous curly hair!! Our little boys both have b-day coming up. N will be 6 on Friday. Can you believe it! It seems like we were just prego together with N and N!! :)

Angela

Anonymous said...

I like the curls, but if you keep them, Daddy says he's gonna make sure everyone knows G is a BOY.. uhm.. We named Daddy "Jr" for a reason, so I believe his "threat"! Sooo.. be careful what you wish for! ;-) LOL!
Love,
Mom

Maggie said...

I love your thoughts about Bean. It echoes how I feel about my MJ. Today was her first day back at school too.

And I love the curls, definitely keep them.

T. Armstrong said...

Thanks for the feedback! The curls are being kept. Tom even said he liked them, but doesn't like when it gets to day two/three and he has frizzy hair all over...never knew he paid so much attention to hair at all! LOL!!!!

Ang...can't believe that N will be SIX!!!!!!

Maggie...I am going to email you back...just have to find a little extra time to do it! :) You know how it goes!